My list My order 0Products
Who we are
First factory in Europe to produce bathroom furniture.
Salgar, with more than 70 years of history, is a family business producing 100% of the bathroom furniture in its factory in Zaragoza, Spain, and selling bathroom equipment to over 60 countries around the world.
Salgar in figures
- 1 million units manufactured and distributed in 2018.
- 66,000m2 of factory and warehouse space in Zaragoza, Spain.
- First factory in Europe to produce bathroom furniture. -
- €13.8 million investment in production and R&D (2018-2020)
- Over 10,000 points of sale in Europe. - Presence in over 60 countries.
- Presence in over 60 countries
- Quality certifications à SGS, PEFC and TÜV
History of Salgar
1967 - 1978
- Introduction of metal furniture for the bathroom.
- Opening of the current facilities in Zaragoza.
- Founded by Manuel Salinas.
- Manufacture of equipment for the home.
1978 - 2017
- Bathroom furniture in wood.
- Development of screens and other products for the bathroom.
- Expansion of the facilities in various stages.
2007 - 2017
- Professionalisation and modernisation of management and business.
- External financial partner and start of international expansion.
2017 - HOY
Production improvement plan
- The founding family takes back 100% of the business via a family-held holding company.
- International and product development stage.
- Preparation of a new investment plan 2018-2022.
Salgar’s ambition is sustained growth in the international market to become the European leader in bathroom equipment solutions. Provide our customers with a high degree of satisfaction through a value proposal based on products which are excellent value for money and have an excellent service level.
Research and development
Research and development in permanently producing goods through our knowledge of and research in market trends.
Service via the availability of wide product ranges for our customers with maximum efficiency in the distribution process.
Quality in service and products, through a design, manufacturing and transport process that meets the highest quality standards.
Human team: professional, flexible and committed to customer satisfaction.
Innovation and production expansion plan 2018-2022
Automatic warehouseUnder construction during 2019-20 to provide automation of product movement, tripling the storage capacity and reducing manual handling of the products.
Increase production capacity
Complete restructuring of the factory to modify it to automatic warehouse flows, as well as the incorporation of new machinery to cope with the growth of sales. Salgar committed to industry 4.0.